Due to the restrictions of state laws, we ship wine to the following states:
AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, IA, KS, LA, ME, MD, MI, MN, MO, MT, NE, NV, NJ, NM, NY, NC, OH, OR, SC, TN, TX, VA, WA, WI, WY
– Wine Club shipments are scheduled for Spring & Fall. We reserve the right to delay both Wine Club & Online shipments to protect the quality of your wine during extreme hot or cold temperatures. The optimum temperature to ship wine is above 35 degrees and below 85 degrees as a constant temperature across the US.
– Orders will be shipped within 2-5 business days. Delivery occurs Monday thru Friday, excluding holidays. Expedited shipping is available for an additional charge.
– Wines are shipped via UPS unless otherwise directed. Please note UPS will not deliver to P.O. Boxes due to adult signature requirement. You must be 21 years or older to purchase wine and sign for the package. You will receive a confirmation e-mail with the tracking information.
– Prices are listed in US dollars. All orders will include delivery charges and applicable sales tax. We do not ship wine internationally.
– You may choose to pick up your wine at our Tasting Room location.
Wilderotter Vineyard stands behind every wine made by us, and we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with your order, please contact us within 30 days of receipt of your order and we will arrange for replacement (pending availability) or refund. Please contact us at 209-245-6016 or email Ravel@wilderottervineyard.com .